Monday, February 15, 2010

weekend update

Since when do the weekends go from 2 days to one slightly extended day?  Seriously, I need more than just 2 days to rest after long weeks.  Or we just need to incorporate naptime during the work days.  I could easily go for a 3 hour nap...every day.

This past weekend was Valentine's Day weekend.  I plan on making a post just about our V-Day so I don't wan to give too much away now.  All I will say that it was 1000% more romantic and stress-free than last year's (you might remember this episode).

Sad news about my camera.  Yep, I need a new one.  I was going around last night making pictures of our V-Day gifts when something crazy happened.  The evil camera spirits invaded it!  It now won't take pictures witha  flash at all and all the pictures are SUPER dark.  So now it looks like my birthday request is changing from VB to a new camera.  All money will be happily accepted (not saying that it wasn't before).  Ugh, it just makes me so mad! 

In happier news, I am just so proud of Daniel.  He is taking an internet Algebra class this semester, and it's not the easiest class to take online.  He has had a couple of stuggles with learning the new material strictly from the book and leaning on what I can remember from over 10 to 12 years ago.  His first assignment of 59 problems was due last night at 10PM.  After nearly giving up on a stubborn little algebraic problem, he completed 100%!  I had given up on that last problem, but Daniel was determined to complete it.  And his perserverance paid off.  He got it right!  100%!  Boo-ya!  He is so smart.  I hope he realizes that with some perserverance (and his new prescription of adderall) that he can do anything he wants.

No comments: