Friday, August 27, 2010

lucky #5

For almost 2 years, I have been struggling to get good sleep again.  It just hasn't come easy.  There are several factors for this, but the #1 is the MATTRESS.  As I previously reported, mattress #4 made its appearance at our house and left in a quick fashion.  It spent roughly 4 weeks at house before making its leaves of absense last night. 

Not even 5 minutes after the delivery guys left, we noticed several stains on the brand new mattress.  GROSS!  I don't even feel like going into the round and round conversations that we had with Mattress Firm about receiving a new mattress.  I am just thankful we now have a STAIN-FREE mattress.

Not only is it stain-free, but it is SUPER firm.  In fact, it is the firmest matress they sell.  It is h-e-a-v-e-n!  I am pretty sure the mattress episode is over.  I have definitely met my sleeping match and we will sleep happily ever after.

THE END

No comments: