Saturday, August 28, 2010

confessions of a 26 year old shopaholic

Confessions:

I told myself that I would never buy jeggings.  And I did today.  After I told myself (last year) that I would never buy skinny jeans.  And I did and currently have 2 pairs of those.  So I have 2 pairs of skinny jeans and 1 pair of jeggings.

Next I told myself that I hated those bootie high heels.  And I bought some of those today as well.

To make things even worse:  I put them on together.  And they look great as an outfit.

I just need to buy a shirt to wear with them.  Now what is a shirt that I told myself that I would never buy...?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

two words for you:

tube top

love,
jane

silly swancey's said...

i know! i know!
a shirt/pant combo:
CATSUIT! ha!

cute post!!!

secretly i want some jeggings and i loved the shoes!