Thursday, April 1, 2010

Resolution update

Another month down in oh-ten and it's time for the New Year's Resolution update.  My time limit is over halfway complete and not much progress has been made since last month.  Around 3 weeks ago I was sick with the yuckiness.  After getting well, I just haven't been motivated to work out. 

I stepped on the wii fit last night to see just how much I have gained back.  I was informed that it had been 21 days since I last stepped on the balance board.  Then it was time for do or die.  And surprisingly I have lost another pound since my last weigh-in.  I am still sitting at a negative 6 pounds since January 1.  I was completely shocked!  Go, me!

That means that I have 2 months to lose at least 4 more pounds.  Can I get motivated to lose it?  I hope so!

No comments: