Wednesday, March 3, 2010

C'mon, Easter!

Two months of 2010 are in the history books, my friends.  And that means that my time limit for my weight loss goal of 10 pounds before the end of May is almost halfway over. 

Yep.

How, you may ask, is it going?  ummm, AWESOMELY.  Better than expected.  As of 2/27, I am down 5.7 pounds.  Let me take a moment and brag on how wonderful that is.  Y'see, I have never purposefully tried (hard) to lose weight before.  In fact, I never knew that it could be done.  But it can and I am extremely proud of the nearly 6 pounds that have evaporated into thin (no pun intended) air.

Now back to reality:
The celebration can't last too much longer because I still have more pounds to lose.  And I can't lie about still being motivated like I was on Day 1.  The motivation has slipped, and I am slacking a bit on the exercising.  I know that if I want to see results like I have seen these past 2 months, then I have got to step it up again.

Easier said than done, but definitely do-able.  With the no sweets for Lent still going strong, I think that I can achieve more weight loss in a reasonable amount of time. 

Plus Daniel told me the other day that once Lent is over he is taking me to Yogurt Mountain and Dunkin' Donuts.  (!!!!!!!!!!!)  C'mon and be here already, Easter!

No comments: