Monday, March 8, 2010

lesser of 2 evils

This past Saturday my adventure of becoming a professional organizer continued.  I spent a few hours at Jane's cleaning out her hall linen closet.  We both felt pretty lousy so that's why I only did one hall closet instead of both.

I thought I was chosing the lesser of 2 evils, but somehow the linen closet became super scary.  There was a huge mountain of twirled up bedsheets and semi-folded towels crammed into the closet.  It's beyond me how my own flesh and blood can live like that.  I guess that is why I am here:  to help out my Aunt when in need.

Enjoy the makeover!
The Before
looking into the linen closet


looking into the other side of the linen closet


top two shelves


bottom half of the closet


Cody thought that I was making a quiet place for him to sleep.

The After

looking into the right side of the linen closet


top two shelves


middle part of the linen closet


looking at the floor


looking into the left side


the final product!

No comments: