Tuesday, March 16, 2010

here comes the sun

For the past week or so, it seems like life has been a real drag.  Maybe it's the weather, but I am ready for the sunshine to brighten up my world again. 

After a horrifying day at work on March 5th, AL Ops found that we had lost 2 members due to downsizing.  We are still struggling on how to go on without them since both were crucial to our everyday operations.  Only by the grace of God are we slowly making due with the knowledge we were left with.  I will miss them both very much.

This past weekend Daniel and I spent some much needed time together by traveling around Birmingham together.  Friday night we had a date at Habanero's and went to Lowe's to stock up on backyard transformation supplies.  Saturday was the day that my car finally got new tires!  While NTB took 7 hours to switch them out, we searched for pavers.  Not too much luck, but we were able to narrow down our options.

After nearly a year of being unemployed, my mom was offered a job today!  She is now employed by Emerald Grande Real Estate in Destin.  This is a HUGE prayer answered and a relief off our backs.  I am so happy that I feel like crying!  yay!  Congrats, Mamski!

Just when life seems dim on every occasion, the sun peeks out.  Today's good news is definitely a sign for brighter days even if the sunshine stays hidden behind clouds.

No comments: