Thursday, March 18, 2010

a new season

Is it just me or has this been a long winter?  cold.  rainy.  cloudy.  snowy.  and all around blah.

I am impatiently awaiting the arrival of Saturday for the official welcoming of SPRING!  Now the weather can officially change over into the spring as well.  Please, mother nature, automatically switch the weather especially the temperature to spring-like conditions.  k, thanks.

I have never been more ready for sunshine and warm in all of my (almost) 26 years of living.

Speaking of "almost" 26...yep...it's time for a birthday countdown update.  This is the first year that I haven't consistently kept up with a countdown.  Is 26 really that bad?  It seems like it will be.  There's exactly 3 weeks from today to get your final gifts. 

In some earlier posts, I was really gung-ho about what I wanted this year..now, not so much.  I really would like a new camera though.  My flash is super sketchy and only works when it feels like it.  Other than that, I do need a new spring/summer wardrobe.  and "need" is the key word.

No comments: