Wednesday, October 7, 2009

the nearly forgotten wedding...not really.

No, I haven't forgotten.

I know it has been close to 3 weeks since Sissy and Josh's wedding and I have made no mention of it on the Todd's blog.  I mean you would think that I am a horrible sister for "forgetting", but I did not forget.

I was waiting until I could post some picutres of both Sis and Josh together from the professional photographer.  It doesn't look like I will be seeing those anytime soon so let me congradulate Sis and Josh now...

Congrats, Mr. and Mrs. Pate!



The wedding was the second most beautiful wedding that I have been to (next to mine, of course).  It started out a rough day at the hair salon, but thankfully the hair stylist FINALLY got it together.  The rain was HORRIBLE and no need to worry:  I personally protected Sis and her hair from getting drenched.  I love getting 2 showers in one day. 

The walk from the condo to the beach was my favorite part.  The balcony people were so nice to yell "Congrats" as we walked the parking lot. 

The rough, sharp rocks on the beach were my least favorite part. 

I know they have "settled" in as a married couple by now, but it's never too late to talk about a wedding.  I talk about mine all the time. 


No comments: