Friday, January 28, 2011

such a tease

I might have actually have it...for the first time in 2011.  I have spring fever.  And it's bad!  Too bad it's still January.

All I want is some warm weather and sunshine.  Oh heck.  Who am I kidding?  I want sand, water, a slight breeze, suntan lotion, flip-flops, sunglasses, palm trees, swimming pool, a good book, my iPod, and some good seafood. 

SUMMER, WHERE ARE YOU?

I must brag for a minute though.  I have 2 relatives that are living at the beach, and I can go there any time that I want.  There are talks of a spring trip to stay with Sis in her condo on the beach.  (Did you hear me?  ON THE BEACH!  eek!) 

In the meantime, I guess I could start back up my workout regime.  I need to trim up the flab since I am suppose to be trying to lose more weight any way.  What fun is that though?

I guess I really enjoy this weekend with the temps getting in the 60s since I won't be getting what I want for another 2+ months.  This weather can be such a tease.

No comments: