Wednesday, January 26, 2011

goodbye, friend

On December 20th, I had to bid farewell to an excellent friend.  It was one of the hardest things that I have done in my recent years.  We had been through a lot together.  Let me recap in no particular order: 
-getting my first job
-traveling to Jacksonville, FL all by myself for a friend's wedding
-carrying around my firstborn (Jackson)
-making the long trips to Alabaster from Chalkville to spend time with my boyfriend turn fiance turn husband
-oodles of beach trips
-getting loaded up to move into our own house
-almost getting sucked up in a tornado the night of purchasing my baby girl (Barkley)

Even now I still get choked up thinking about our last drive.  She was an excellent care and honestly hated to see her go.  I have some great final shots and love to remember her like this forever.






The times I shared with her have been some of the best years of my life.  Good-bye 'Tima.  I will miss you.

No comments: