Monday, November 30, 2009

time to get a'shopping

Thanksgiving down, and Christmas up next.

Just over 3 weeks until Christmas is here.  Seriously, time does fly.  And it flies faster and faster every year.

Daniel, Jackson, Tyson, and I spent Thanksgiving at the beach with Mamski, Dad, Sis, Paul, and Carolyn.  We all had a wonderful time.  It was nice to have the parents together swapping stories.  It's moments like those that I have learned to cherish more and more as I grow older. 

I think I gained at least 5 pounds while we were there.  We ate non-stop.  For Thanksgiving dinner, we ended up with 8 or 9 different desserts.  That's no lie either.  I loved them all.

We were able to get our Christmas card picture made as well.  We tried something different this year since we were at the beach.  I haven't studied all of the pics yet, but there looked like a few good ones.  Stay tuned for the pricture winner...

No comments: