Thursday, November 6, 2008

our first married holiday

Happy late Halloween! Just as predicted our Halloween and party turned out great. The only thing I wish was different was not having any trick-or-treaters. We didn't have even one small child! We bought a huge bag of candy at the store thinking we might have a few, but no. Now we are stuck with all of that candy so guess who will eat it?



As you can see, I was Minnie Mouse and Daniel was God's Gift to Women. I don't really know how appropriate his costume was for himself, but it was funny. He thought of that all by himself. He so creative and corny.
Sadly, I don't have any pictures of Jackson in his Halloween sweater. I guess that means I better do a fake Halloween picture so I can have the memories.
After having parties, I always think about how great and fun our friends are. We are so loved and blessed to have friends who can have a great time and are there for us.

No comments: