Tuesday, November 11, 2008

the most wonderful time of the year

Christmas is just around the corner, and I can't believe how fast this year has gone! I think I say this every year, but this has truly been the fastest year of my life. A lot can happen in a year and this year is no exception.
December 14, 2007: Daniel and I were engaged.
June 30, 2008: I moved out.
October 4, 2008: We were married.

Well, maybe that is just a few events that happened, but they were pretty big. There's still one and half months left in 2008. What else could God have in store for us?

Daniel and I were on a mission this past weekend to find the perfect Christmas decorations. We bought our first tree, which still excites me! We found some ornaments, stocking holders, and garland. Our next thing is to buy a tree skirt. How come they are so expensive? I mean $40 for a tree skirt is outrageous! We might stick with Mom's suggestion: live back in the olden days and use a sheet. Highly doubtful though. One thing is for sure that with all of this Christmas shopping it makes me want to put up the decorations. I am just afraid that we will get tired of them before Christmas actually comes. I do love Christmas though.

No comments: