Wednesday, November 26, 2008

the most wonderful, eh stressful, time of the year

The holidays are officially upon us, and I couldn't have been more ready for food, fellowship with family, and gifts! It's hard to believe that it's been almost 2 months since the wedding. In fact, it feels like a year ago.

As much as i am looking forward to this 4 day weekend, I can't help but to think about how exhausted I will be on Sunday. I might need a whole week to recover from all of the family time, shopping time, and game time. YIKES!

Tonight we kick off the festivities by going to Daniel's dad's house, the Todd Thanksgiving. Tomorrow we will spend the majority of the day at his mom's house for the Cochran Thanksgiving. Friday we are going to the Galleria to shop for our Christmas gifts from his mom. How crazy are we?! Saturday will be "relaxing" by having the Brindley Thanksgiving at our place while watching the Iron Bowl. I don't know how relaxed I will be while watching the game, but we will see.

I know Jackson will be ready to spend time with some of the people he loves the most. He even has a Thanksgiving sweater! I think he is turning into a Bandit, because he loves wearing clothes now. He will priss around the apt with whatever he is wearing. I think he is really excited about his Christmas outfit though. He always seems to have it on....maybe it's Daniel that is more excited about it than Jackson...

No comments: