Thursday, October 30, 2008

bad parents?

Yesterday Jackson went to the vet to get another fabulous haircut. This was his second time to go to Caldwell Mill Animal Clinic. Apparently he doesn't like this place because he was pooping all morning long! When we got there, the vet people were in shock at how raw his backside is from his biting himself. The main reason for this is his long itchy skin. He has bad allergies. I don't think the fleas he had helped any either, but seriously people he wasn't that infested with fleas!

Poor, Jackson. All he wanted was to be with his mommy and daddy. It was a struggle to leave him knowing that hewas to get 2 required shots. What he didn't know was he was going to get treated for fleas along with 3 total shots plus grooming. Daniel and I were ticked off when we found out that they gave his treatment and a shot without calling us first! We don't have a problem with caring for our dog, but to do something to him without our knowing isn't right! This isn't the first time they have done this either. The first time he went they gave him the kennel cough shot and didn't tell us until we picked him up. Could someone please call me about my little baby and the trauma you are putting him through before I come to pick him up? thanks.

For all who are concerned, he is fine now. Maybe this new 'do will help him out. I know I slept better last night and I know that he did.

Jackson is ready for Halloween tomorrow. He got a new sweater (no costume) this year. Since last year's rooster outfit was unsuccessful, we decided that maybe just regular clothes would work best. He loves wearing it! After our Halloween party, I will post some pictures.

No comments: