Friday, February 11, 2011

really, it's not funny

All I can say is "WHOA, Nelly".  This past week I have done nothing but live, breath, eat, and sleep crafting materials.  It has been a crazy ride so far with ellebeeTee Originals.  I have so many ideas that it isn't funny. 

I started a blog just for "ellebeeTee".  You can check it out at http://www.lbtoriginals.blogspot.com/.  My goal is to rarely comment about the business on our personal blog (aka this one).  So if you want to know what is happening in that area of our lives, then you will have to check out its own blog.

In the meantime, I have so many unfinished blog entires that it really isn't funny.  I want to attach some pictures to the unfinished entires, but every time I get home I am just not focused on updating this blog.  I will try to do better this weekend.  And I need to give an update on the first month's resolution of "saving more than we spend".

See.  There is so much to do and so little time.  No wonder I went to bed last night at 11pm on a school night.  ::sigh::  Here's to getting some good rest this weekend during the "weekend of love".  I know that is what I would love:  sleep.

No comments: