Tuesday, October 19, 2010

the creation of the name for my creations

For the past few months, it seems like I have been in a super crafty mood.  However, I haven't had enough time to create all of my crafts.  sad times.

So this got me thinking....(no, I wasn't thinking about how I need more time or to make more time to create...like you think that I should be doing)...what would I name my little business?  It would have to be a "catch-all" type of a name since I don't have a specific item that I am in love to create.  A few months ago (when I thought about making doggie tutu's inspired my little Barkley) I thought of the name "Barkley's Villa".  As time has worn on, I have grown to dislike that name. 

And then it hit me...

what about "ElleBeeTee"?  Does that make sense? 
"L-B-T" = like my initials.  clever, huh?

or is there a better way to write it out.  I think it is super important that a company's name is as pretty to look at as it is to say.  comments?  thoughts?  (psst...this is your time to comment please.)

And by the way, I can make your dog (or cat) a homemade tutu (see barley's picture at right).  Just let me know if you are interested and we can discuss colors, measurements, and etc.

No comments: