Tuesday, October 4, 2011

no pictures, please

Back in August, I shared my determination for shedding some weight.  I am happy to inform you that my first goal (of minus 7 pounds) has become a reality.  HELLO, WEDDING WEIGHT!  Yes, that's right.  I am at a weight I haven't been at since March 2009 (post-wedding).  Yay, me!

Now for the ultimate goal:  minus 10 more pounds to be back at my senior in high school weight.  I still think I am crazy to want to be that small again, but if I am losing, then I better shoot high. 

Furthermore, I wish that I had taken pictures before this process.  Not like I would have posted for the world to see, but just for my satisfaction.  If I know myself like I think that I do, then I wouldn't have been as motivated as I have been with those pics.  The secret is no pictures, please.

As my weight loss journey continues, I will keep you informed....

Thanks for all of the support!

No comments: