Friday, January 9, 2009

is it all just a dream?

As you may or may not know, this past week has been life-changing for us...not to be selfish, but mainly me. The biggest news right now is about Josh's orders to go to Germany in the next couple of months for 2 years. Sis is still in the process of weighing the pros and cons of staying versus going. There's not a whole lot to say about this since it truly isn't my decision. All I can do it wish her the best and hopes she makes the right decision for her and Josh.

The secondary situation is that one of my co-workers is leaving. I know life is about growing up and moving on and doing what is right for yourself, but it is also a sad time. I will miss you, Lisa. Thanks for all of the laughs and tears. I know I will have a friend for life.

Other than those two drama filled situations, nothing else is really happening. Daniel and I are gearing up to on house hunting. We aren't too serious right now, but we are serious about wanting to move out of the apartment when our lease is up in July. It's exciting to think that in 6 months or so we will be true adults in owning our own house. I have waited my whole life to feel like a grown up and I have made it. The best part is that I am able to spend it with the most amazing man I have known. My life wouldn't be complete without Daniel. He basically keeps me sane and stress-free. There's never a dull moment in the Todd household. Sometimes I think we should have our own reality show. Only a few people would watch it, but it would always be entertaining.

No comments: