Tuesday, May 17, 2011

busy times and HONORing our troops

yeah, yeah, yeah.  I know it has been a while, but I have a good reason...seriously.  Remember the April 27th killer tornadoes?  Well, I have been reliving it every day since it happened.  How?  I work in Tuscaloosa and feel its affects every week day of my life.  It is gruesome, depressing, and humbling.  Please continue to pray for everything involved.  It will take years to rebuild what was destroyed in a few seconds.  More to come on that dreadful day in a later post...

In the meantime, head over to my shop for the biggest sale thus far!!  30% off everything!  Just use code:  HONOR at the check out.  You can read the blog post from ellebeeTee Originals  below....
Then go buy something!!!!!

Via ellebeeTee Originals:

In celebration of Memorial Day, ellebeeTee Originals is having the biggest of all biggest sales. Use discount code HONOR to receive 30% off everything in the LBT Store. You can choose from a yarn wreath, Hair Blooms, or even the newest item: Bloom Bows. All are available 30% off!

The best part of this special celebration is that 50% of all proceeds will go to my brother-in-law's FRG Unit Fund (more specifically the 720 EOD Unit FRG Fund). Josh is currently serving "overseas", defending our freedom by disarming one bomb at a time. It's not easy but someone has to do it. You can read more about my contribution to his unit and by buying an item from the "Justice Sacrifice Patriot" line (aka JSP line).

my brother-in-law, Josh


Justice Sacrifice Patriot wreath

Justice Sacrifice Patriot Hair Blooms

HONOR can be used to receive 30% off your entire order from now until Monday, May 30th

(Memorial Day).



No comments: