Thursday, April 30, 2009

just the beginning

One third of the year has come and gone. That leaves me thinking just how fast life really does pass by us. I still can't get over the fact that I am now 25 (25! yikes!). I don't feel that old at all. Just to put it in perspective: by the time my mother was 25 she had been married for over 4 years and had had me! I can't imagine having a baby right now. It's still hard to believe that I am married!

Our prayers were answered on April 11th concerning the house. We got it! We have completed the paperwork, wrote out some more checks, and found our homeowner's insurance. Now we are waiting until the closing date, May 29th. Go check out the house at www.tradingearth.com. MLS 418943. We are pretty excited about it. We are in the process of choosing paint colors for most of the house. Daniel is anxious to put his landscaping touch to the yard. We are both excited about opening up the door and letting our furry sons use the potty outside. Now that will be nice! :)

No comments: